What do you think of this dress?

what do you think of this dress? sexy? ugly?

link

198

Most Helpful Girl

• i know you asked for guys opinions, but I have to say that dress is gorgeous. prefect color, perfect cut. I love it

• thanks fro BA. Have fun!

• what is with the downies?

What Guys Said 8

• I was going to say it is too much but now that I see your comments I now KNOW it is too much. You sound immature, honestly

• For prom? Completely stupid.

• well at my school prom is very formal its in a 5 star hotel, then after prom is on a cruise so maybe for other schools it would be ridiculous

• Way way way way way WAY to sparkly. Just WAY over the top.

• It's nice, but a little over the top for prom.

• Very sexy indeed,

• Sexy, but too flashy for prom.

• Hasn't prom already happened by now? If you have a good body and you wear that dress, your date will be hard pretty much the entire time.

• Guys don't give a sh*t about the dress. They're just hoping for it to be on the hotel room floor at the end of the night.

What Girls Said 18

• too slutty,you're too young for it. but I just might come from a more conservative place,check with your friends,if they look just as slutty,go ahead

• yeah your cnservative

• is that even appropriate? some schools won't allow that lol maybe that's just my school...;(

but I think it looks really nice...i would just prefer a solid color :x

• me too I'm not sure about the colour

• That's a little revealing for prom.

And... it's not about how the dress looks, its about how the

person looks in the dress.

• I like the back of the dress and the bottom front of the dress, but I don't like the top. Other than that, it's hot and so is the chick in the picture.

• Its very nice but I don't know where you could wear it. I think for most places its a bit over the top.

• Very pretty, but too revealing for anyone under 18. Hell, I'm 21 and I would be embarrassed to show that much skin in public.

• Little too revealing for a school prom..but that's just my opinion.

• F*** it. I think it's gorgeous! Yes, over the top and yes, a bit sleazy but I think it's very beautiful :-)

• its gorgeous(: it may be a little too crazy for prom but I love it(:

• too crazy for prom, imo. basically backless lol.

• Show more from Girls
    8