When it comes to FPSs, we all know everyone that plays them tries to find a certain weapon on the map that they prefer to use.
I'm curious...what is your favorite style of weapon to use in a FPS? Even if you don't play FPSs (or video games @ all to that matter), what style of weapon would you most likely want to use?
Please describe why you made the choice that you did. HAve fun. :)
P.S. I know the hardcore people will say "it depends on the map". Overall, what is your PREFERRED choice of weapon?
- Sniping (snifer rifle, etc.)
- Automatic-firing (uzi, AK47, etc)
- Single/dual semi-auto(s) (magnum, PP7, desert eagle, etc.)
- Melee (ex. light sword in Halo, chainsaw-bayonet in Gears of War)
- Explosives/AOE (area of effect) weapons [ex. gernades, rocket launcher, "plasma field" weapons]
If you want to vote SHOTGUN, vote it under option "E".
For "burst-fire" rifles & accuracy-based rifles like the M16...that would be under "A"
Most Helpful Guy
In counter strike I like to use my field knife when ever possible. Why?
Why not, it takes a lot of skill to dash and ambush your prey and stab him in the head for a one hit kill, "You just got PWNED muthafooka" it's also demoralizing to the other team and fun for your team. And of course the victory teabag on the enemies face is always appropriate in these circumstances.
Total knife PWNAGE FTW (for the win)