How attractive are you?

How attractive do you think you look based on what people have told you and what you think about yourself. Link a picture if you want to. I want to see what people think they look like based on what they are. Rate 1-10, 1 being ugly and 10 being super attractive :)

• Hard to look at
    Vote A
  • Not very attractive
    Vote B
  • Average
    Vote C
  • A little above average
    Vote D
  • Perfect
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a 2, but after this fresh-ass haircut I just gave myself with my new clippers I'm gonna have to say I'm an 11.

2|2
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I think on average I'm probably an 8, but at my best I'm a 9, though I wouldn't go so far to say I'm a 10 like... I can't think of anyone.

3|0
    2|5
  • There needs to be something between "A little above average" and "Perfect."

2|1
    0|0
  • Probably a 4 or 5. (That's based on what people have told me mixed in with a bit of what I think of myself.)

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 or 7 maybe. I think I care about how I look more than the average guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm around a 7, as friends say that I've got an interesting facial structure.

0|0
    0|0
    • You have a very interesting facial structure

• Show All
    • Thanks.

xD

And from what I have read here and there, tanned skin is appreciated by the Caucasian populace, is that right? By the way, my ethnicity varies between Pakistani/Indian/Middle East. ^^,

• yep. white people love the skin cancer look.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• I voted C, I think I'm pretty average in terms of attractiveness. So like 5, maybe 6-6.5 on a good day, if I had to pick numbers.

Recent-ish picture: link

0|1
    1|0
  • The positive comments I've received about how I look are from loved ones, and the few negative comments were from strangers on the internet, and neither of those are unbiased :P So feedback doesn't really sway my self-esteem that much. In my eyes, I'm an 8. In other people's eyes, it's probably much less, but that's not really relevant to me. It's hard to assign numbers to beauty.

0|2
    0|0
  • many people do tell me that am very attractive. I think am around 7 or 8.

1|1
    0|0
  • hard to look at. I'm fugly and people tell me so every day. never been called pretty in my life, not even by my parents.

2|2
    0|0
  • I voted perfect only because the next highest option was "a little above average."

0|0
    2|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes