1. A cartilage piercing on one ear link
2. A lower lip stud link
3. A shaded Victorian style flower link with a quote about life philosophy over top of it located right above the elbow bend. This tattoo covers a pretty nasty scar from childhood.
4. A tiny heart behind the ear. This sounds simple but actually means a lot to me and my husband.
5. A special symbol that signifies my mother on the wrist. My sister has a matching one.
I know the main thing is whether or not I love my body mod (which I do), but sometimes I wonder what random people think when they see it.
Most Helpful Guy
1. It's okay. It's not bad, but it's not that good.
2. Kinda strange. I don't particularly like it, but if you like it, go ahead (don't worry about what others think).
3. I'm not really a fan of tattoos, and certainly not ones that are used to cover up things. Be proud of your body, no matter what it's like, even if it's got a scar.
4. That sounds nice :). Sweet, and I can kinda picture it looking cute.
5. That's pretty good too. It's sweet. I can't really picture it looking that good, but it's a nice thought.