Do you agree that Bella Hadid is one of the most attractive females?

Hellothere543212
Bella Hadid
Bella Hadid
According to the golden ratio, Bella Hadid is the most attractive female celebrity. If you’re unaware, the golden ratio is the mathematical ratio that represents ideal facial proportions - and thus is an indication of how the attractive an individual would be deemed by the general population.

The study also included Rihanna, Kate Middleton, Selena Gomez, Beyoncé, Scarlett Johansson…

I do think Bella Hadid is extremely beautiful, with very striking features. Although in my personal opinion she is not the most attractive on that list. I think Kate Middleton is personally.
Kate Middleton
Kate Middleton
What do you think? Do you think this mathematical equation is an accurate representation of what is viewed as beautiful in the general population?

(I also would like to add these are predominantly based on typical Caucasian features)
18
7