Guys with glasses attractive or not?

I really want to improve my looks, so I'm thinking of going to contacts. I'm a big nerd and I think glasses makes me look too nerdy, I can't even attract the nerdy girls, LOL!

so I want to know if girls think guys with glasses are attractive vs. a guy with no glasses.

Updates:
thanks for all the response ladies! I think I might keep my glasses now. :p

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Yeah I think glasses make a man look very smarticle. :) On a serious note though, they can make a man look slightly more appealing. Some guys just look smoldering hot with glasses while some don't. They're almost like clothing, some can wear them, some can't. Also it's not just your appearance that makes a girl intereste its also the vibe you exude as well. Women love a man who is confident! ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • It really depends on the person, the guy I sorta like wears contacts a lot... but lately he has been wearing his glasses, and I actually really like it, the contacts distort his eyes... I actually like the glasses better... which for me is weird... might just be that I like him...

0|0
    0|0
  • soooooo atractive!

I currently like a guy that has the most gorgeous blue eyes and he wears glasses. I love them! He, as well as a few of his friends, think he looks like he's 15 in them, but I think it makes him look smart and super cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • i love guys with glasses,i think they suit you. but you could get contacts to switch it up a bit,and test your theory,maybe it WILL help you with girls

0|0
    0|0
  • It's no different to me than if he doesn't have glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the glasses and your overall facial features (facial hair, hair style, skin tone, etc).

For example, not all girls with glasses are attractive. Some are.

link

0|0
    0|0
  • idk abt guys but I find girls with glasess attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • if you go to contacts can you say hi to the people there?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes