Do you think these jeans would go well with this type of coat?

here are the jeans link

and here is the coat

link

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• why can't you wear something like that dude on the far right,...wait maybe he's not a dude,. link

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Er, I don't know.

I don't really like the coat.

The jeans are nice except for the cuffs being rolled.

0|1
    0|0
    • the cuffs are only rolled on the pic lol when I get them they will be down ha ha and thanks for your opinion

• Thanks, Kattrain, we all know what 'er, I don't know' means. It means, you'd like Obama playing croquet.

• Love skinny jeans on a guy, and props you have a style sense; I think it would go great. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawt, I love it.

0|1
    0|1
  • Hot hot hot hot hot...did I mention hot?

0|0
    0|1
  • Like it all. =)

0|1
    0|1
  • i like it,but the coat IS a bit girly

0|1
    0|0
    • A BIT? Looks like Oprah's pantsuit

• martyfellow,leave the coat alone,i can see from your ''about me'' section that you're old-fashioned,so you aren't really the person to ask when it comes to style

• You must be old fashioned too since you agree with me about that Oprah covergirl coat

• definitely.

0|1
    0|1
  • yes! so HOT!

0|1
    0|1
    • On a girl, yes!

• Show All
    • Try to think of the guy. Most don't want to look metrosexual.

• just saying, it's so hot when they do :) I'm sure a lot of girls agree with me

• Yup that would go fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes ... they go well together

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew coat is ugly... Bomber jackets are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • love the jeans but the coat is a bit too girlie for my taste

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• That's a pretty sweet coat, lol.

I can't see the jeans... "site error", but most pairs of jeans would go with that coat, of all fits, altho I personally think a standard fitting jean, or a slimmer fitting jean, especially, would look much better than a loose fitting pair.

1|1
    0|0
    • yeah the link for the jeans were to a pair of light grey slim fitting jeans, and thank you for the input :)

• Yeah, that'd go really well... No problem man.

• Onlyguy who likes it CAN'T SEE THEM...what does that tell you?

• Not something I'd wear personally but I think it works just fine. You might consider a darkish blue instead of the grey though. I think the grey jeans with a black coat might come of as sort of drab and neutral. Switching to a blue might add some color and make the outfit a little more eye catching. Just a thought.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I was thinking the same thing myself with the grey, I tried the blue before and it didn't really suit me and I felt the grey might work a little better, thanks for your input though, much appreciated :)

• Blue jeans with a black coat ? grey goes so much better.. (that's just me though..dont like blue jeans) imo. :p

• 'Not something I'd wear personally', means, "I'm trying to be polite, but it's a disaster.'

• You'd look like a cross between a geek and a gay!

1|0
    3|1
    • Those are the BEST kind of guys!

• Show All
    • I'm not thinking about how I'd look, I'm thinking about how the QA would look.

I'm being completely honest here: the QA is really cute and he has the style I look for in a guy. If I saw him on the street, I would approach him and ask him for his number (if I were single).

I see guys that dress like that every day: link and I think they're really hot.

• A lot of girls have pin ups of Arnold Schwarzenegger, too. H'ed look great in that outfit

• Yeah, it'd look good.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes