What are guys opinion on oddly colored hair?

Like I'm talking about blue tips or a streak of blue, not full hair.

39

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Working on getting my blue/black mohawk again.

For the record, maintaining blue hair is a bitch, and can get expensive.

• What's the name of the dye you use? Cause I just tried 'N rage blue black hair dye and it worked, but not as well as I thought it would. So yeah what brand do you use?

• Where can you buy special fx? And do you HAVE to bleach your hair for this stuff to work? Cause I'm really not wanting to bleach my hair. Sorry for all the questions xD

• You're fine.

You can get special fx at hottopic, or at least you could. Although Ebay for sure sells it.

Yes you have to bleach your hair, but you only have to lighten it. If you're going blue then don't worry about getting your hair bleach blond. Just lighten it as much as you can.

• I usually don't like it but some girls can pull it off.

• I usually ask myself WHY? I try to tell myself it's only hair & it will grow out but WHY? keeps coming up.

• I'm indifferent.

• Not a fan of it honestly

• I like it

• whatever suits you is cool with me

• It can look interesting if done right, but can also look horrible.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend said people that dye their hair unnatural colors are stupid. It was fate that he met me when he did because a year before meeting him I had blue and purple hair. lol.

• lol...i am glad to see some dudes like it...lol...i was called lightenbolt...and pee head with I put a blond stripe in my black hair...my guy friends are A-Holes..lol

• I love streaks, sometimes tips can be cute.