I was just curious because I just feel horrible for indulging in meat, and I'm considering going vegetarian. A lot of thing's have led up to this, like bad experiences at the zoo and just an overall caring for animals, but how would it make you see a guy?
- It would make him more attractive
- It would make him seem more caring, which is more attrative, but I would feel pressured to change my lifestyle.
- It wouldn't have any effect on attraction.
- It would make me feel like he was less manly.
- I would feel pressure to change and he would be less attractive.
Most Helpful Girl
It's definitely not unattractive. I mean, I want to become one too, haha, so it'd probably make him more attractive in a way.
Just don't be a preachy a**hole about it.