Guys, when you look at a girl what do you first look at?

When you look at a girl, what's the first thing you look at and why?

324

Most Helpful Guy

• Face. At my worst, I'm just making sure she won't notice me checking her out. When I examine a face, I notice how she holds her jaw, how observant her eyes are, and how she holds her head. I'm assuming we aren't making eye contact.

After that, I observe posture and clothing. You can tell a lot about a person by those two. Posture and stride are very telling. With clothes, it's more than what brand or how much skin is displayed. Color choice, quality (ironed, clean, worn out), how it rests on their body, style, everything gives you a hint of who they are.