I'm hot and always get judged on my looks, advice?

I get a few whistles, looks everyday so I know I'm attractive somewhat but I wonder if that's why girls are mean to me because of my looks. I find myself to be a nice person but get along better with guys.

when I say 'i'm hot' I'm not trying to be a snob, I'm just saying I get compliments almost everyday etc

um...k...um... I'm not complaining about how hot I am...thanks.

i'm just kinda asking...if you can read the point of a question...eh hem

why...do...girls...seem...unfriendlier...to...me?

uh thanks for the helpful answers...

74

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry if this is patronizing but IT'S BETTER THAN BEING UGLY.

Yes bitches are gonna hate on you because of your looks but that comes with the territory. Many women are insecure and because they feel inferior to a beautiful woman, they will lash out at her. You can still be friends with other pretty girls, right? Most of the hot girls I see are usually close friends with other hot girls because hot people hang together. I guess they understand each others' plights in this world lol.

Fck the haters, if you were ugly girls would be nice to you and tell you "you're so pretty" to make you feel better about yourself but then secretly think "i'm glad I don't look better than her" so be glad you have the pretty girl problems instead of the ugly girl problems.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE