Which style of charm bracelet do you prefer?

Personally, I like the traditional style. I love dangly jewelry and the charms are more fun and personalized. And let's not forget, way cheaper! The Pandora style can be cute with the right beads, but I don't like them as much as the traditional style and I think they're way overpriced!
  • Traditional (bracelet with links and hanging charms)
  • Beads (Pandora style)
  • Other
    Vote C

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I always thought charm bracelets were different from the rest because of the dangly charms. Pandora bracelets look like any other beaded bracelet to me. Traditional all the way.

• I agree! I could buy a kids bead kit and making something similar for way less money lol