Most comfortable clothes according to you?

Which is the most comfortable clothing according to you and why do you say so ?

You may specify the color , cloth and anything else too..

Describe whatever you like at different times.

137

Most Helpful Girl

• These mesh Soffe shorts that I've had since I was like 10, they were loose and kind of worn out...some bastard stole them out of my gym locker though. That was like 2 years ago and I'm still not over it, I loved those shorts. :'(

This Columbia fleece jacket thingie I have, I wear it whenever I'm at home in the winter, haha.

And pretty much everything American Apparel makes...I love all their tri-blend stuff, especially their racerback tank tops (a few sizes too big) and pullover raglans. I LIVE IN THEM.

Also, like, oversize flannels and pullover sweaters (as long as they're not wool).

I really have a thing for comfy clothes, lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE