Do you ladies like the marine haircut style on guys?

So .. I was thinking of getting a marine haircut and I could say it will look good on me since I'm well built and pretty big , and the question is do you ladies like the marine haircut on guys ? or possibly find it attractive .. ? something like this link . thanks in advance :)
Got my haircut today :) and I'm loving it . thanks for your opinions ladies !

142

Most Helpful Girl

• it looks good but it depends on the guy really :)

• hahaha ! true that though lol ... arabic slang is fail anyways tisba7ee 3ala khayr ! and please don't mistake it for die in hell for something it means wake up with goodness or w.e :P

• :O I'm not 3'abeya you know XD

it would help if you answer on chat :)