What do you think of girls with a lot of facial hair?

i walked into the corner shop this morning , the shopkeeper is usually a guy called Ahmed , but today it was a girl , well she had some features of a girl she looked decent but she had a hell of a lot of facial hair , moustache and all and it was quite thick , she does have nice hair ( on the head) and its quite thick but her face is matching up a lot with that , I was quite shocked how a pretty girl could just let herself be that hairy , I really wanted to ask her but I t sounds rude so I decided not to

so what do you think of girls that have a lot of facial hair?

would you advise the person to get rid of it ? or just stare in shock ?!
btw I just found out that its nothing to do with her religion , she just doesn't care about the way she looks :/

1612

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I could lend her my razor