Which type of hot do you prefer?

there's the sensual hot where she stops guys in their tracks and when you look at her you're thinking of all the things you'd do to her and probably the things she'd do to you.

see scarlett h ttp://hotbollywoodactressphotos.c om/Images/scarlett%20johnson6.j pg

then there's the cute hot where you love to watch her smile and when you look at her you're thinking of how good your babies would look

see joanna h ttp://w ww.hotsportswives.c om/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/joanna-garcia-thehollywoodgossipdotcom.j pg

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are the un-spaced links, just to make lives easier:

Scarlett - link

Joanna - link

To answer the question, I love cute. Sensual makes me stop and say "wow, she's hot!" Cute makes me think about her for days after, getting that stupid little twelve year-old blushing grin every time I do. Overall, I prefer the latter.