Red lipstick on darker skin?

Does red liptsick look good with a darker complexion. Would it look good with my skin color?

142

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on who you ask. most girls will say yeah, on any skin because well they like all that make-up stuff. Guys will very. A_Guy would like it. Be me personally. I would prefer no lipstick at all. Lip gloss sure, but I personally can't stand lipstick. Especially red lipstick on anyone. You are really gorgeous. I don't think you really need it. If you want to do it because you just want to look good in general, go for it. If you want to do it because you are hoping it will attract guys. Well that's another story because each guy has his own preference, and wearing red lipstick can be a turn off and to others it can be a huge turn on. I say do what makes you feel comfortable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well, I have a boyfriend and normally I wear no makeup at all...it's been awhile since I've seen him and I thought maybe it would increase the sexy factor lol...but I don't want him to be like wth? Haha :)

• Well, if that's the case then I wouldn't worry about it if I was you. Dressing would give him more of a wow factor, in my own eyes, than any amount of make-up could, especially if you never wear make up.