What should I do with my hair?

What should I do with my hair? I have curly-wavy hair and don't always like to have to straighten it.

What are some good hairstyles I could try? :)

53

Most Helpful Girl

• * You could do it half up and half down like one of the links below shows <3

* A pretty and loose side swept ponytail link ... That would look really cute by adding an accessory like a flower, headband or a hat! :D

* You could also do a simple updo by grabbing your hair like you are going to put it in a ponytail, twisting it in one direction and then clipping it to the top of your head and letting the curls hang loosely down. Its super cute too if you let a few strands hang out to frame your face.. Accessories are cute to add too! :D - I hope that made sense! hehe

• Your awesome, I love using accessories too. and this sounds great

• Thanks! Yeah, accessories really pull a look together and make you unique! They are awesome! hehe :)

What Guys Said 3

• 1|0
  • Keep it wavy curly and long, like this link ! It's such a waste of good hair when girls straighten it out.

• I have super curly hair and I keep it kinda long (not like hippy long tho) but it looks better if I shower in the morning or at least get my hair wet then brush it some, and if I had longer hair, if you get some styling oil, and seriously less is more with oil, just kinda LIGHTLY mix it in their with your hair (I had like 4-6 in long hair and I just used a single drop and it worked fine) and that will keep it from frizzing during the day

What Girls Said 4

• i like your hair as it is. but if you want to change it link (she's just f***in lovely)

• You can't go wrong with half up, half down, when you have curly hair link

:)

• Show me a picture of how your hair looks?

Something similar.

• link like this but not as pretty

• its a bit darker, and yup the same length

• Then your hair is awesome...you can clip it...pony tail it...you can do different types of parts...i recommend finding an anti frizz product that will make your hair extra glossy like the girl in the picture.

• here are some cute ones

link