I wear a lot of tank tops, and if youve ever seen girls clothing, you know any thing that looks decent on you is lowcut. That being saiid, when I wear a tank, there's cleavage. My boyfriend gets all mad because I wear tanks all the time and it's not proffessional. Honestly? I live in Texas, were in a drought right now and it's 112 degrees outside( and I'm not embellishing), I don't want to sweat threw my clothes or suffocate. Usually, when I wear one, he won't leave my house until I change it.it's not even stripper, lady of the night outfits either! So how do I tell him that I need to pick out my own stuff?
Most Helpful Girl
1. He wants you to be like those other girls.
2. He wants you to have more confidence and thinks working for the body you admire is the way to do so.
1. He doesn't want other guys to look at your cleavage.
2. He's modest and thinks you showing cleavage is a bit trashy.
3. He doesn't want to be distracting by your cleavage.0