Do you like boys who wear eyeliner?

Do you like boys who wear eyeliner? and do you think its OK for a boy to wear it

yes or no

161

Most Helpful Girl

• might be sexy for a night out but everyday would be a little weird

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Girls Said 15

• a guy can wear whatever he wants. depends on the guy but it can look OK on some. I might be in the minority though, I'm open to a lot of different styles and such. wear what you want to wear, if that means guyliner than go for it. there's going to be at least one girl who likes it.

• I would say no unless it looks totally natural. Some guys have beautiful eyes and it actually looks like they are wearing eyeliner. If its a really thin line then I won't judge him. He just has to make sure its waterproof cause it would be horrible if his eyeliner would start smearing and melting.

• HOT!

lol I love it if its in the whole punk\rock\metal look then its a huge turn on BUT! I think it has to go with the look, a guy with jeans and a t shirt that doesn't look punk at all than it will be weird...

well... maybe not...lol I don't know I think its hot! but just black liner... no lip make up!

and if punk rock is your style than chipped nail polish is even hotter:P

• I don't like guys who wear eyeliner.

I think it's okay for guys to wear eyeliner.

• I think it's super cute :) I wear eyeliner everyday. I love it.

• More from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 1

• I know I lack the appropriate equipment for this question, but I've always thought that Brandon Flowers was the only guy that could make eyeliner work.