What is your body type?

link

I got mesomorph

What's yours? :)

2619

Most Helpful Guy

• it said I'm between ectomorph and mesomorph

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 18

• Your score is 2.08.

"Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo."

Sounds about right- I'm told I shouldn't try to gain any more muscle mass given my height and should aim to further tighten what I have/become more lean in readiness for soccer next season. Were I to gain more muscle I'd lose whatever flexibility I have (and I used to be very flexible in my younger years) and "lightness" (in the way of being fast and light on my feet to react to situations) and therefore be ineffectual as a forward. To that end I have about 7 months of FARTLEK training and swimming for me to really build on my conditioning and then the formal pre-season period from January to March to fine-tune everything.

• Didn't even need to take the test to know I was between ectomorph and mesomorph, and the test confirmed it.

• Mesomorph. I did a similar question to this about a year ago =)

• Your score is 2.5.

Your body is between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph. Choose a middle approach between the follow recommendations.

• Meso. I can gain muscle easily if I want to however.

• between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph.. I hate being skinny :\

• Mesomorph :)

• I got Xenomorph.

• 2.08 Mesomorph

• Endomorph/Mesomorph cross.

• mesomorph

• Ectomorph, I'm super duper thin

• mesomorph

• between endomorph and mesomorph

• mesomorph for me too

• between an Ectomorph and a Mesomorph

• Mesomorph! :D

• I got the same body type as you... Who would have thought I was an 18 year old girl. =P

What Girls Said 26

• Mesomorph...he is a cartoon..of my size...i wish I was leaner..but muscle and bulk is cool I guess... link

• 2.08. Your body is closest to a Mesomorph.

i wonder if that's what weaponzero called me. let me know if you ever read this :)

• Ectomorph. I've known for many years what body shape I am.

• 2.42 :) I'm a cross between Ectomorph and Mesomorth :D

• Mesomorph Your score is 2.25.

You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

• Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph.

Dammit, give my a clearer answer

• Between mesomorph and endomorph. My metabolism sucks.

• Your score is 1.92.

mesomorph

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

• Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

• The kind men fawn over. *wink*wink* :P

• *wink* *wink* :]

• Your score is 2.

Your body is closest to a Mesomorph. You have a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it you should exercise and diet correctly for your type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might

• not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

• Ectomorph and a Mesomorph.

• between ecto and meso

• Mesomorph.

• Mesomorph

• Mesomorph :)

• I got mesomorph, too.

• 2.17 mesomorph

• Mesomorph too : )

• Mesomorph.

• scored 2.5 between ecto and meso

• More from Girls
    6