Not wearing a make-up at all

I'm 19 year old and I don't wear make-up at all

I'm used to being bare skin, I can't stand make-up covering my skin

it feels like suffocating.

Anyone feels like me?

And when do you think is the right age to put make-ups on?

My mom says start from 30(lol) - will think about that!

185

Most Helpful Girl

• Then don't wear make up, its always best to go natural than fake. I should tell myself the same thing but I have a bit of acne on my face and I'm 21 and I STILL get it >.< so I wear make up to cover up the acne but I wear make up to school mostly, to work or to go outside or the gym, I don't bother =D

I don't feel like its suffocating me, it does feel like a second layer on the skin, but you forget about it once you get used to it.

The right age would be 25-30, your mom is right. Don't ruin your skin unless you have a good reason to. Some girls are beautiful without make up.