What is your eye color?

I thought about this today and I was curious to ask how many people on this site have the following eye colors?

• Brown
    Vote A
  • Black
    Vote B
  • Green
    Vote C
  • Blue
    Vote D
  • Hazel
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

What Girls Said 104

• I wish my eyes were green, blue, gray,or honey-ish color but unfortunately they are plain boring brown :( my eye shape is OK because people like it iguess...they only look cute when they shine and that only happens when I'm happy or inlove right now they are dead and bold

0|0
    0|0
  • They're really, really dark brown, but they look black. Unless of course I'm in the sun, in which case they take on sort of a reddish brown root beer color. Or so I've been told, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, looks like the brown eyes are ahead!

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Most humans have dark brown/black eyes, and any form of colored eyes is a deformity, hence why colored eyes are recessive and only brown eyes are dominant. The same goes for hair.

BTW my eyes are brown XD

0|0
    0|0
  • brown :) they are quite lovely if I do say so myself

1|0
    0|0
  • Electric Blue when I`m pissed off , green when i`m in a happy go luck mood , grey when i`m sad & normal blue the rest of the time

1|0
    0|0
  • I put hazel (that’s what my license says), but they honestly change with my mood & what I’m wearing, :) They go from brown, to green, to gold, to a shiny iridescent purple color!

0|0
    0|0
  • Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen :) It's dark green with a bit of blue in the middle and flecks of brown:P (or that's how my friends describe it lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark green with black specks and one line of brown lol, they turn a neon color when I cry though ha ha :D

0|1
    0|0
  • That was interesting... did not expect black eyes to be so low.

You should do another one for hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes