2) What do you think of Maybelline Great Lash? I have it, was using it in waterproof, but I find that both the waterproof and the regular get clumpy and thick looking, and they don't make my lashes as long or full as I want.
3) What do you think of Diorshow?
4) Diorshow vs Bad Gal Lash by Benefit?
5) Does the waterproof formula tend to seem different than the regular? (For mascara in general)
6) Do you think it looks funny when your mascara and eyeliner aren't the same color? My eyeliner is a deep brown and my mascara is black. The eyeliner and mascara look nicer together when they are both black, but it seems too harsh on me. Opinions?
7) I had a great mascara but after I had it a while, my eyes felt irritated. This was years ago. Do you think it would be okay if I bought a new tube of it? I think it may have started to irritate after I've had it for a few months, so maybe it was just old or contaminated? Plus I've used a different kind for years now.
Most Helpful Girl
1 My favorite mascara is maybelline full and soft, because it's non irritating to the eyes or, clique in brown black high impact mascara for the same reason :D
2 I ABSOLUTELY HATED! Maybelline great lash, I have long lashes anyway and it just clumped so bad...
3 It's alright but it irritates my eyes...
4 never tried bad girl lash...
6 yes and no if you use brown eyeliner and black mascara its fine, but black eyeliner and brown mascara is just silly... And blue eyeliner is tardy ://7 remember only keep your mascara for up to 3 months :)