Would you try to contact her? Should I or shouldn't I?

So here the short story...about a year and a half ago was into this girl...and when the moment for the "move" came (I tried asking her out...)..she said no... I think that she kinda of knew that I was into her...and from that point I only saw her a couple of times ...mostly "hi-bye" conversations, or very short one...And for about a year I never saw her until...

Toning..i saw a girl looking at me while I was out...and when I looked at her I kinda of reminded me of the girl I met a year ago...but I wasn't sure it was her...Now this girl looked at me several times...and about two times our eyes meet. She looked very familiar but she was also wearing a lot of makeup so I couldn't be sure if it was her or not...anyway when I got up to leave the place...i kinda of headed to her direction as that is where the exit was...and she looked at me again and our eyes meet for something that for me lasted like forever :))...but being a stupid shy guy I didn't said anything like..."hey...x?is that you?Nice to see you blah blah blah..."

Thing is I don;t consider myself a very attractive guy so a girl like that looking at me several times in like half an hour is something unusual...

So there are two possibilities...she was either that girl...or a total stranger...

If she was a stranger...that there is nothing more to do because the moment was lost...If she was that girl from a year ago...why was she looking so much at me...as she showed no interest a year ago...

Bottom line...if you were in my position...would you try to contact her? (only method would be Facebook :)) )..and it would be kinda of creepy to write a message like "hey..were you that girl that I saw in that pub the other night...i am the guy you meet last year :))"?...

20

What Girls Said 2

• Hey man I think your dumb for not talking to her either way she's

A girl that was looking at u

• I know that...you don't have to remember me...

It would of been much better if you would of answer my question...

• Sorry...it was my cousin(boy)he was having some problems with his girl...so I used your question as a relaeve to him...im really sorry...

• Facebook her that you haven't seen her in a while... Saw Someone that reminded you of her... That you should hang out... If it was that girl people can change and maybe she was playing hard to get before..

What Guys Said 0