What would you think if you saw a girl wearing this?

link .
Thanks for the answers just to let you know I'm straight but my father is gay so I have a strong belief in equal rights no mater what sexuality.

89

Most Helpful Guy

• That she was a lesbian?

What Guys Said 8

• I would think that she has a strong moral compass, knows what she wants and want's to fight for it, because she has great empathy for everybody around her.

Very sweet

• I'd say gays should be made illegal just because of her wearing that, her taste is so bad.

• In Canada it is legal, so if I saw her wearing it here I'd think that she's a little out of date.

• I'd think, "thank god! at least she's not a bible thumping, right wing, christian wacko."

• Someone that stands up for something.

• that the girl has an opinion and she's voicing it

• shes lesbian

• It to retro looking to be attractive.

What Girls Said 8

• probably that she's a lesbian,but I'm straight and I've worn ''pro-gay'' clothes and I'm straight so I wouldn't be like 100% sure that she was a lesbian

• I would think that she is a lesbian or supports gays. And that she has guts to wear something like that because there is bound to be people who will give her nasty looks.

• It could be very sexy edgy and cute at the same time. Depends on what you put together with. And that you have very strong personality, stand for your opinion, also you're open minded.

• I'd think she supports equal rights for LGBT people and that she's not afraid to show it. Props :)

• She's probably a bisex? Or maybe many of her friends are gay?

• haha she has no boobs. but that she has an opinion on a nice shirt.

• That's she's a lesbian or she's an activist

• good for her