Why do women look so great in heels?

Seriously, why do women look so sexy in heels?

105

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Adds length to the legs, the way the calf muscle has to work while in heels makes it look more slender and defined.

It also tightens up the backside and forces you to stand with better posture.

• The posture argument is entirely reasonable, but I really doubt they're healthy overall.

• No, I wouldn't say they're long term healthy by any means, feet aren't meant to be at that angle. Or have pressure applied to them like that.

• They lift the behind, tone the calves, and force the hips into an exaggerated sway when walking. There's actually a whole science behind it, just Google it.

• It's probably because it makes our butt stick out lol. I hate wearing heels though, I feel like I'll fall over any minute.

• Because when a girl is on her tiptoes their butts are higher! =) And it makes the leg look longer.

• We're women -- we look sexy in anything.

• they make your ass look bigger , that's why

• I never look at the ass if the heels are great. I focus on their ankles. :/ And admire their pretty feet (if they're sandals with heels link

• Remove the last " ) " in the link

• Not all, not all.

• I agree with 'petitebrunette' below

• Nice leg.

What Guys Said 5

• Makes their legs look taller (tall legs is sign of sexual maturity), makes the ass stick out (big ass is a sign of fertility), the boobs stick out a bit more (breasts are a sign of fertility) and makes the hips sway more (also, sign of fertility).

• Um...I'm not really sure but I agree with you. I think it's because it makes them look tall and slim. :\

• They look taller; which in return means, you have someone to look up too when you have something on your mind:)

• Don`say in heels, better say in high heels. But why? ?

• Because women look amazing