The push up bra?

Your opinion on a girl who occasionally wears the push up bra?

link

Every once in a while, perhaps to go out. esp if she has smaller b**bs lol. be honest. 32 B to be exact.
Thanks guyssss I'm settling for something more like this link

the other one was a bit much haha

411

Most Helpful Girl

• I an a very small b cup. A few years ago I decided to stop wearing things with padding in the bust. Now if I can get away with it and not wear a bra with certain tops and still look classy...

I do. And I only wear bras and lingerie with no padding. Embracing my body and learning to work with what I have has enhanced my self confidence tenfold. If I had beautiful large breasts I would flaunt them too. I have beautiful small breasts and I don't hide them or try to make them something they arent. Everyone is different. Everyone is beautiful. Padding is unnecessary and not very sexy. Try going braless (in a classy elegant way). Its empowering in a way and something you can totally do with humble bosoms. :)