How tall are you?

Just bored, so I decided to ask a random question.

how tall are you?
in case you're wondering, I'm 5'10 and a quarter. I'm growing too much, :(

199133

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 132

• I wonder how this got to be the Featured Question, but I am 5'8"

• Tall enough that the short girls at work ask me to get stuff off the top shelf in the kitchen for them.

• I totally do that, lol. Even on the office step stool I'm not tall enough to reach some of the stuff.

Hey, do you mind it when the girls as you for that sort of help?

• No, not at all! It makes me feel useful and needed. Since my office is close to the lunchroom/kitchen anyway, I'm often asked for such things and I'm more than happy to do it, every time!

• Around 5'10" (177.8 cm) but it varies depending on recent activities and time of day measured.

We are typically taller in the mornings because our backs have time to decompress.

• Haven't measured myself for quite sometime, but my head hits the roof of buses when they go over bumps :(

• This question made me curious lol. I've just measured I'm 5 '8

Probably a lot less than most girls would absolutley desire, but hopefully some girls don't like guys who totally tower over them. I'm pretty masculine in many other ways so :S ... I suppose I make up for it lol. Just my perfectionism makes me think about what I've not got that the majority of girls adore -__-

I know that's not even appropriate information - but I just needed to say something more than 2 digits.

• 5' 11 1/2" and I love tall, beautiful Canadian girls, especially from Ontario...<3<3<3 =D

• 6' last I checked, but either I'm still growing, or my mom's shrinking, so it's about time to remeasure...

• 5''11 ... Stupid Doc lied to my face when I was a kid. He told me I was going to be 6'2 AadSgsgaSgserHreOeLheEgejgndnae

• 6'1. People say I'm tall, but I still feel like I'm only of average height because all the basketball players at my old college are like two feet taller than me.

• I'm only 5'11. Some swear I'm taller but I'm not. I think some just overestimate their height.

And tall(er) girls rule. You shouldn't dismiss your height. :) It's a positive!

• 5'8" it would be awesome to be at least 6ft. my swag adds 4 inches though so its all good.

• im 5 foot 6 inches, and I wouldn't change it for anything!

• 5'9

And by the way I think you already beat my nuts question in answer count.

Why?! :'-(

• PMSL ! You Drive The Boys Wild Dear!...lol...and you don't even have a Dirty Mind? Priceless!

• we deserve some treat...you got almost 200 answers lol

• 5'9, but Stretch Armstrong taught me the secret of strecthing to unspeakable lengths, in return I showed him how to lick his elbow.

• around 6'5"

• 6 foot 4.5 inches

• KNee high to a grass hoped, I'm an Imp. keep it quite.

• 6'2"

...

Except I'm actually 5'8"

Oh well, c'est la vie (:

• 6'6

You didn't give your height though.

• 5'7. And according to the docs when I was a kid, I should have been over 6'0. Not quite, sadly.

• the doctors said the same thing about me when I was little...their predictions did not come to fuition for me either.

• Sue your doctor for misrepresentation.

• If it's who I think it is, impossible. She died some time ago :(

• am 6feet. whydo you want to know?i find this site boring please call me +TwoThreeFourEightZeroThreeZeroNineSevenZeroFourFourSix or on Facebook search for nonso jeff

• I'm tall for an Asian 5'7 : ) some people think I'm taller.

• 6'2

• I'm short 5'9"

How tall are you

• That's not short. It's average.

• well, I measured myself a month ago and I wa 5'9 and a half, but now I just measured myself, and I'm 5'10 and a quarter. :\ and 5'9 isn't short.

• I am 6'4

• 5'5. Makes it hard to date

• 6'2 too tall for u?

• 4'3''

• No foolin'? You're the kind of person who'd make a great friend. Lots of over towering hot shots around here.

• Show more from Guys
    102

What Girls Said 199

• 5 ft 5.5

link

• 5'4" so I'm on the short side

but, I'm short and sweet...and the best things come in little packages! lol ;P

• I used to be around 5'6, but then I developed scoliosis and now I'm 5'4. Sucks.

• Wellllll

My mom is 5 flat, my sis's 5' 2", I'm 5' 4", my dad's 5' 6" an my bro's 5' 8" and so my bro's got dibs on a 4' 10" girl, and I've got dibs on 6' so my sis is left with finding someone who's 5' 10 ;P

• I'm 5'11 and a half I used to leave off the half but now I'm proud to be a giant!

• I thought I was 5'6" for the longest time, but my recent trip to the doctor has informed me that I'm actually 5'7", lol.

• 5'7" everybody tells me I'm short but I think I'm fine, maybe even too tall.

• Random answers accepted in kind (lol)?

I don't have measuring tape handy, but I think I'm still a little under 6"...

• I'm 6'2" (approx. 1.9 metres) tall. To put this in context, my dad is about 6'6". My mother, however, is about 5'3".

• Really short. :/ I used to teach third graders, and most of them were almost as tall or taller than me.

• 5'2 and I wish I were shorter sometimes but for the most part I like my height lol.

And there is nothing wrong with being 5'10! I had a friend who was 5'9 (girl.) :)

• I'm 5'5"... and 3/4. I usually just tell people that I'm 5'6", haha

I'm perfectly happy with my height, though. :-)

• 5'3"

• I am five feet and ten inches.

or 178cm for us folk who use the metric system.

• 6'4'' tall :)

• 5'3 I love my height be I can wear heels and not because too tall and wear flats and not be too short.

• You're the first girl of over 100 girls to answer that included the word "heels" in her answer. YOU'RE AWESOME!

• Switch the be and the because in my answer lol and thank you :)

• 5'8" and three quarters, but I tell everyone I'm 5'9"

• 5'2". I'm one inch taller than my mom, and one inch shorter than my sister... and my dad is 6'0. haha.

• 5 feet tall. I'm 22, and today a man at the grocery store asked if I was twelve. lol

• 5'2 taller would be awesome but that's not going to happen.

• around 5'4''. I wish I was 5'6''. I hate being short -_____-

• Im 5'3,thats why my screen name is petitebrunette tho.I wish I was 5'5 at least.

• 5'7'' the last time I tried to check.. lol I can never do it accurately...

• 5'10.5"

• Im bored waiting for this damn Chinese food to arrive...

anyways lol 5'7 :D

• I'm 5'5 and a half. My doctor told me that I would never be 5'6, it was a sad morning.

• When I go to the doctor I'm measured at 5'3", but I feel taller.

• I am 5'6-5'7 every time my height is taken - I get a different measurement!

• My friends tell me that I have tall and short days. 6'1" on a tall day and an inch shorter than that on short day.

• i am a very very very tall 5'2... your a very very very perfect height for you :))

• Show more from Girls
    169