How tall are you?

Just bored, so I decided to ask a random question.

how tall are you?
in case you're wondering, I'm 5'10 and a quarter. I'm growing too much, :(

199133

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 132

• I wonder how this got to be the Featured Question, but I am 5'8"

• Tall enough that the short girls at work ask me to get stuff off the top shelf in the kitchen for them.

• I totally do that, lol. Even on the office step stool I'm not tall enough to reach some of the stuff.

Hey, do you mind it when the girls as you for that sort of help?

• No, not at all! It makes me feel useful and needed. Since my office is close to the lunchroom/kitchen anyway, I'm often asked for such things and I'm more than happy to do it, every time!

• Around 5'10" (177.8 cm) but it varies depending on recent activities and time of day measured.

We are typically taller in the mornings because our backs have time to decompress.

• Haven't measured myself for quite sometime, but my head hits the roof of buses when they go over bumps :(

• This question made me curious lol. I've just measured I'm 5 '8

Probably a lot less than most girls would absolutley desire, but hopefully some girls don't like guys who totally tower over them. I'm pretty masculine in many other ways so :S ... I suppose I make up for it lol. Just my perfectionism makes me think about what I've not got that the majority of girls adore -__-

I know that's not even appropriate information - but I just needed to say something more than 2 digits.

• 5' 11 1/2" and I love tall, beautiful Canadian girls, especially from Ontario...<3<3<3 =D

• 6' last I checked, but either I'm still growing, or my mom's shrinking, so it's about time to remeasure...

• 5''11 ... Stupid Doc lied to my face when I was a kid. He told me I was going to be 6'2 AadSgsgaSgserHreOeLheEgejgndnae

• 6'1. People say I'm tall, but I still feel like I'm only of average height because all the basketball players at my old college are like two feet taller than me.

• I'm only 5'11. Some swear I'm taller but I'm not. I think some just overestimate their height.

And tall(er) girls rule. You shouldn't dismiss your height. :) It's a positive!

• Show more from Guys
    122

What Girls Said 199