Anyone else think tall guys are nasty looking?

IMO 5'7 to 5'9 is the best height for a man to be. God help any girl taller than that.
Maybe I"m just thinking of the ones that are really long and lanky. I guess if they are built it's alright...

1211

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe to you they are but not to most girls, and I'm not even a tall guy, seriously, why do girls have to have all of these high f***in' standards? I would say girls judge guys for their height the same way guys judge girls for their weight, but weight is something you can change, height is not, that's another argument where girls have it easier