Do you look older or younger?

Some people say I look younger, some say I look older than 18.

I don't know what to believe...:D

What about you?

5333

Most Helpful Girl

• People always say I look younger than my sister - she's 15, I'm 17. At homecoming, she asked some girl if she thought I was older or younger than her, and she answered younger. SHE THOUGHT I WAS A FRESHMAN. And my friend asked me if she was older than me, and I was just like, I'm a senior, that wouldn't even be possible! I've also gotten carded at places that didn't card literally anyone else (and they were all about my age). IT SUCKS. That was a bit of a rant, but shiiit, that's something that really grinds my gears. :P

...so uh to answer your question, younger.