Do you look older or younger?

Some people say I look younger, some say I look older than 18.

I don't know what to believe...:D

What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People always say I look younger than my sister - she's 15, I'm 17. At homecoming, she asked some girl if she thought I was older or younger than her, and she answered younger. SHE THOUGHT I WAS A FRESHMAN. And my friend asked me if she was older than me, and I was just like, I'm a senior, that wouldn't even be possible! I've also gotten carded at places that didn't card literally anyone else (and they were all about my age). IT SUCKS. That was a bit of a rant, but shiiit, that's something that really grinds my gears. :P

...so uh to answer your question, younger.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• For a long time I put up with people thinking I was younger. It would p*ss me off being a early-mid teen and getting the kids menu from restaurants every time.

But lately, people think I look older than I actually am. I rarely ever get carded when I buy alcohol anymore. I've been thought to be in my late 20s early 30s when I'm only 26. I've been called sir a lot more. That makes me feel kinda old lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you would of asked this question 6 months ago I would of said younger hands down. Now I look older (my friends kid with me a lot and say I must be like that movie with Robin Williams because I look like I aged 10 years this year.)

1|0
    0|0
  • One time when I worked in retail, a lady came through my line on a weekday afternoon in April. As I was ringing her up, she asked me "What are you doing out of school"...as though I was supposed to be in high school or something. I replied to her that I was on Spring Break. In reality, I was on Spring Break...from college. I was 25 years old at the time.

So I guess I younger than I am...?

People tell me they think that I'm in my early 20's. I'll be 31 this December.

0|0
    0|0
    • "So I guess I younger than I am...?"

Oops, I meant: "So I guess look I younger than I am...?"

• Younger. Whenever I get carded they spend a lot of time looking at me and holding my license up to the sun and sh*t before they give up lol.

I was playing basketball and one guy said I looked like I was 15. That's the youngest I've been told. And when I meet new people at college I ROUTINELY get asked 'are you a freshman?' so that puts me at about 17!..

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yonger for sure, I'm almost 20 and I can still pass for an under 16yo to get a cheaper ticket at the movies.

Voice is pretty average though . . . can't say I'm too high of low pitched.

But I can't grow a beard to save my life . . . I shave once a week max and only to get the stupid bum fluff off my face - I rarelly get pimples or anything of that nature - a complete baby face - one of my profile pics will testify to that.

Its kind of iritating - I've always wanted to grow a propper beard, or at least have something that could be considered 'stubble' - but I can't seem to muster it . . . plus I'm a shortarse . . . around 170cm (or 5'6 I think) . . .

but what you gotta do . . . owell . . .

dustyfootphilosopher

1|0
    0|0
  • People think I look late 20s to early 30s; that's primarily due to my facial hair. Some people claim that it makes me look like a young college professor.

My imposing height doesn't help much either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to say I look my age, but most people think I'm 30ish.

I think you look about your age

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17 but I've been able to pass for 20+ for about a year now due to my height and build.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually get that I look 20, sometimes 22. The other day however, someone said I looked 16! Surely they must have been on crack or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • On Saturday, I got carded when buying liquor. Mind you in Canada, drinking age is 18. Being thought of as being a few years younger can be flattering. More than 20 years is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 52

• Everyone thinks I'm older than 19.

Even on the phone people think I'm old. Most put me about 22ish, the worst was when I was 17, I was trying to make a man feel better about his misbehaving kids. I said "kids are a blessing eh?" and he said "yeah how many do you have?"

"... none"

"A woman of your age?!"

"How old do you think I am?!"

"...31?"

Was not happy with him. Few people guess me for my actual age :)

2|0
    0|0
  • i look way older than my age according to some people :/ but I think I look my age! when I was 16 I was often asked at gym what university I attend wth. probably because I've always been way mature than girls for my age and people not often seeing an Asian girl around here. Now that I try to look younger and wear appropriate clothes for my age, I don't think many people think I look older

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was 5'2" I would look my age.

I am 5'6" so...I am sort of bigger than my age mates who are shorter...

I look my age because of my chubby face...but I hope when I get older..I get bone structure...because I can't bare my chubby cheeks anymore.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who I am talking to and what I'm wearing. Sometimes I look younger, sometimes I look my age and sometimes I look older lol but not that much older

1|0
    0|0
  • it's strange, many people think I'm younger, especially in real life, but others say I look older though, which always surprises me. And some people say they'd believe me if I said I was 16 or 25. I've been carded once at the beer store, but I've never been clubbing or anything so I wouldn't know bout those places.

I'm 22. ;p personally I think I look my age or a bit younger. I know I'll age well though, my mom's in her 50's and no one believes she has 2 children in their twenties. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • younger! I am one of the oldest in my clique but when I met their parents a lot of them were like: are you in the same class? you look younger!

also I am always asked for my id if I go to clubs or buy alcohol (and in my country both is allowed at the age of 16)

0|0
    0|0
  • I look younger. It wouldn't be so bad, but my voice sounds young too. I remember I recorded it for a question on here once and someone was like ' I thought this site was for over 16 year olds' -____-

1|0
    0|0
  • When I'm working at my store, people (old people and younger teenagers) always call me ma'am. Ma'am this ma'am that. I know it's out of respect, but it made me feel so much older than I am lol! My friends say I look older when I dress up, and you know, have make up on and stuff. I still think I look my age. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Adults usually think I'm 14 and younger kids think I'm about 17 or 18 (witch I am). I had one guy that think that I was and adult a couple of years ago because he said I didn't "act like a 15 year old". He said I was quite and mature. people that are my age usually get my age right. People in general assume that I am 14 or 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 16. Since I was a freshman, when I was a school people thought I was a senior. Outside of school, people think I'm in college. I think I look a bit mature, but I think it's mostly my demeanor and the way I talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes