Girls would you wear any of those bikinis?

1 - link 2 - link

3 - link

4 - link

Not in public of course by all means, but we have a private pool and I think those bikinis are ridiculously hot.

Also which of those do you like best?

1 - link

2 - link

3 - link

thanks for you help

ok, but would wear them every once in a while to do your boyfriend a favor? assuming he pays for them?

192

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think the bikinis you posted are ugly and not sexy, lol. If my partner wanted me to wear something extra sexy for the pool (if it were a private pool and it would just be him and I there), I might consider a compromise with something like:

link or link

As for the lingerie you posted, I like the 3rd one best.

• Those bikinis are MUCH better, lol. I don't even do the bikini thing but I'd feel way more comfortable in one of those that covers better even though they're still sheer. =P