Girls, would you wear a "my boyfriend can beat up your boyfriend"-t-shirt?

would you wear it while visiting your female friends?

is it a good gift for my girlfriend? will she like it?

link

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, be prepared to get in a lot of fights! :P Kidding... I think it's funny. But it depends on what your girlfriend's like...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• honestly I think it's kinda gay and would want to wear a sweatshirt or something over it if I had to wear it out lol no offense just being honest! Not only do I think it's just a stupid statement but I don't really like writing on tshirts, does she wear tshirts with writing on them a lot?

1|1
    0|0
    • what do you mean it's kinda gay? it's a girlie shirt? or a manly shirt? lol you confuse the sh*t out of me.

• I meant gay as in stupid

• Oh my god no, that's just obnoxious. Who the f*** cares whose boyfriend is "stronger"? Why is violence the ultimate way of proving masculinity? And for you to buy it FOR her is like marking your territory or something. Ugh. I would never wear it and I would rethink our relationship.

2|0
    1|0
  • If my boyfriend got that, I would probably wear it to bed or around the house. But out with friends, probably not.

1|0
    0|0
    • why? is it too embarrassing?

• I don't like the look of that shirt, not my style. It's a joke, or at least I'm taking it as such, so if my boyfriend found a shirt with just the words and no graphics (and in a different color &design lol), I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way! That's just immoral and cruel.

Though I would wear a shirt that says "My bf's clock is bigger than yours"

Mmmm...big clocks. I like big, long thick clocks :)

1|1
    0|0
  • not everygirl would like it ..it all depends on your girls personality and whether she has a sense of humor or not but either way the fact that you're getting her a gift in the first place is something that she should appreciate

0|0
    0|0
  • awww that's a cute shirt.I would wear that everywhere! lol I don't know about your girlfriend tho, Depends on her personality and etc. XD

0|1
    1|0
  • It'd be even funnier if you were an MMA fighter or something. It's not funny if you are a guy who gets in into barfights, though...

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL yes! Especially if it's a lie and he really couldn't beat up anyone else's boyfriend.

(but the style is kinda tacky.)

0|1
    0|0
  • ah ha ha what a waste of printing and cloth. I don't know, depends on the girl. I guess if she likes it, it will be a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes