Products For Straightening Hair?

What hair products do you personally use to flat iron your hair?

Like styling products and tools?

Gracias

141

Most Helpful Girl

• Products: Just like everyone else says: Chi Straight Guard. But I also find the Sunsilk Straight to Perfection works quite well and is a cheaper alternative to the Chi. Another product that I adore, but it is on the more expensive side would be the Bumble & Bumble Straight. It works like a charm!

As for the straightener: I have a Chi, but it is expensive but worth the investment, because if you are planning on buying cheaper ones, they will keep on breaking, therefore making you buy more, which results in you spending more.

P.S. I have wavy hair if that helps. :)