For the record, guys: Blondes or Brunettes?

debating if I should dye mine or not! Blondes or Brunettes?
  • Blondes
  • Brunettes

1320

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• This may be odd, but I prefer whatever color her hair was when I first met her. I guess subconsciously I don't like it when women dye their hair. If I meet them as a blond, I will always prefer she has blond hair. If brunette, same thing. Even if it currently has dye I still prefer it since I don't know.

• Her NATURAL COLOR ! Geez...why all the chemicals. I likely won't be attracted to a woman who's blond is from a bottle. Brunette is typically my preference, but I was drop dead in love with a naturally blond girl with blue eyes once upon a time. Guess that's another story.

• well the blondes are taking a beating in the poll,would've voted for them if I knew the results :P I think it all depends on your appearance and and other things such as race (like blond hair would fit on a white girl better than a black girl, you know) but personally I incline towards brunettes.

• Depends. I've dated only blondes over the last few years, and nothing has lasted. Last time I dated a brunette, we went out for almost 3 years. I think brunettes for something long-term, blondes for something fun.

• The right answer actually depends on your skin complexion, and to a lesser extent, your eye color.

Without bringing up the subject of race, I typically prefer darker hairs over blondes.

• Brunettes are hot. None of them want anything to do with me but they're hot.

Even my wife (a blonde) offered to dye her hair brown but I said that I'd rather she let it grow long. THAT was apparently asking too much.

• Both ;) I was in love with a brunette and I noticed every brunette on the streets , now I'm in love with a blond and I notice every blond XD

• Stick with whatever's natural. =P I don't have a preference between blondes and brunettes, so natural wins.

• I say blondes. I've always preferred blonds, though with certain exceptions. This is for caucasians, girls of other races are more likely to look better brunette.

• i prefer brunettes but it doesn't matter , just depends on her looks/style that changes my mind.

• Show more from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 13

• Personally, I am more attracted to people who bear a darker hair-color.

To pull off blond, you must possess a certain face and overall look.

To pull off brunette, there is a larger opportunity to be "attractive." It more-so depends on your personality to complete the package-- which may or may not work exactly the same for blondes.

Everyone is wonderful in their own way, of course.

The color of your hair should not be an end-all situation.

• I hate how blond is losing so badly...lol. But keep it whatever color it is naturally, and just add low lights or highlights to it if you want to do something different.(:

• LOL Looks like there are 11 blondes on here and 37 brunettes! ha ha =)

I am a blonde..but, I think all hair colors are beautiful <3

• I find I get the most looks and compliments and flirting, when my hair is streaked both or coppery...

• you know I have dark hair and always liked it, but I wanted to look a little different at some point and I dyed my hair red with henna(its natural and actually makes your hair healthier besides looking natural and fantastic). And I got SOOOOO much more attention when I was a redhead... it was rediculous! I liked how it looked but I feel more myself when I have dark hair so I went back despite all the attention I got when I was a redhead, so whatever feels better to you will be the right color! I don't like blond at all though it just looks dull and not bold enough... but on some girls it does look good...

• Natural :D

• "whoever puts out" jk XD

• I think healthy looking hair is the best.

• Lol we already know the one girl that voted for blondes...IS a blonde.

• probably...but most of those who voted brunette are probably brunette. there are just more votes there cause its more common

• i've been both and I got more attention as a brunette

• Show more from Girls
    3