Why do Guys hate Black Leggings as Pants?

So, In a lot of answers on here guys are hating on the look of leggings as pants.. Leggings are very comfortable and can show off Girl's assets.. What is wrong with it?

As long as you have a shirt that covers your butt, isn't it like wearing a dress and leggings? Or if you wear a baggy shirt with black leggings, so your leggings work as pants? I don't see what is so bad about that..Can someone please explain? Do some guys like the look, though?
  • I HATE the Look of leggings as pants
  • It doesn't really matter to me, as long as they Don't look Slutty
  • I think it's okay, but not my favorite
    Vote C
  • I actually Like leggings as pants
    Vote D

2527

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear leggings all the time. I kind of think their just lacking understanding about what leggings really are..

The ones I wear:

- Aren't at all see through, so no you can't see my butt.

- Are as long as a pair of pants (just skin tight).

- Usually plain and very comfortable.

- Are no way or form slutty, If you think they are might as well consider every girl who's ever worn tight fitting jeans or nylons under a dress as a huge slut then.

I usually wear them with a long shirt or under a dress if it's colder out, love leggings. (:

• I know what type of leggings your talking about, and most woman who wear them, and have the right figure, look great in em... Guys that are saying they think its not riht to wear the as pants, are probaby seeing too many woman who shouldn't be wearing them! The woman who have a negative attitude towards them, probably can't wear them, or, just not personal pref..

• Yea that's a possibility, and your probably right. It's just annoying to hear guys complain about them so much.