Should I buy the Gucci belt? Girls!!

link

Like tht?

227

Most Helpful Girl

• That price is ridiculous, but such disproportionately priced items is expected from Gucci haha. Anyways, $335 is pretty high but I'm not gonna lie, that is definitely one nice belt. I'd notice it. So, ignoring the rational side of my brain, if you have the money to drop without feeling guilty then I say go for it.

And besides, look at it this way, if you're willing to create a question on a site and put in the effort of attaching a link to the actual belt and reading other people's opinions, etc. ... then I think its safe to say you want it pretty bad lol. ;)