What is your definition of beautiful?

Basically, if someone didn't know what "beautiful" meant, how would describe it? What is your definition of beautiful?

139

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• 1|0
  • Someone whos attractive to look at and has a great personality and is fun to be around and hang out with. Its not all looks.

• Beautiful is reserved for girls who I think are exceptionally stunning.

• A girl with natural beauty a great personality. Just a really nice person to be around.

• something that's appealing

• over exaggeration

• Kim Kardashian.

• Beautiful to me has really very little to do with appearance. I think that beautiful means someone that has a huge heart, is compassionate and caring. Someone who values themselves as they value others. Personality is outgoing and radiant, and appearance is attractive!

What Girls Said 13

• Beauty is his laugh..his smile..

it's the things he says while I stare out at the moon wishing that he knew just how hypnotic he was...

beauty is those big brown eyes that are anything but plain...

beauty is in the pain of the love I'd give him if only he turned around..

and beauty is in him..lest he give it away far too soon...

you want to know what beauty is..then I'd just have to show you him...cause he's the most heartbreakingly beautiful thing in the world...

• when you look at someone or something, and get emotional and get little butterflies in your tummy etc.

that is beautful

like a gorgeous sunset makes you emotional

like when you look your significant other and get the warm and fuzzys

cute puppies emotional

etc

• someone once told me this:

"beautiful is your amzing smile when I make you laugh that adorable laugh. The freckles tracing down your neck to your chest. Your hair falling across your face, those amazing brown eyes. You being the dork that you are. You're cute, sexy, gorgeous, but I'm just going to sum it up and call you beautiful."

:)

• I would say that someone who is beautiful appeals to you in all the right ways. Just looking at them gives you that weird light-headed feeling, like staring at a painting come to life.

• My mother. :)

Anyway, beauty depends on the person trying to perceive it.

So, it varies.

• Megan Fox.

• She ugly as f***

• I'm sorry, but when I think of beautiful people I think of someone like Audrey Hepburn. Megan fox is more along the lines of "hot" in my opinion, not necessarily beautiful.

• lol, she's not beautiful. she's so plastic. she got surgery done on her nose, her lips, and put contacts in her eyes to make them look blue. sorry, but I think she's far from beautiful. people may consider her 'hot' but definitely not beautiful. BEYONCE is beautiful :)

link

• a good person.

• Someone that has a good heart and is attractive

• A person can appreciate beauty.

• -originality

-unafraid to be yourself

-confidence

• Show more from Girls
    3