What color do you wish your eyes were?

If you're happy with the color you have that's cool! :)

But I've always wanted green eyes lol...xX

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 30

• I like mine! I wouldn't change it. =D

link

Detail, link

2|0
    0|0
  • i too have always wanted green eyes! my boyfriend has green eyes and I always compliment them! lol then he says I may have beautiful eyes but you have the beautiful face :) ha ha :P its cuuuuuute lol but I am content with my eyes, people compliment them, theyre a really light brown and change color, sometimes they look hazel, like when I wear certain colors or when I cry lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I've green eyes. But the price of that genetic condition, least for me, is that my skin is pale. So pale I burn like a vampire.

3|0
    0|0
  • Amber colored eyes. They're like molten gold in the sun.

2|0
    0|0
  • I really like my eye color :) I'm one.of the only people in my family who has hazel eyes. I wouldn't change it. people have a hard time deciding whether they are light brown or an olive green. (they are actually hazel). It depends on the lighting. But that's why I wouldn't change them. I like people guessing! :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes, they're blue and change shades in different sunlight and I like the design in them, I've had someone say they look like snow flakes! Ha! The only thing I hate is that I have abnormally large pupils that only dilate in the sun so when I'm inside you can barely see the blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are light brown, and I don't want any other color :) I don't believe that blue/ green/ gray or whatever eye color are more beautiful than brown eyes.

3|0
    0|0
  • I suppose my eyes are nice enough for being brown, but I've always wanted dark blue eyes. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes. They're blue but sometimes they'll look more like green and sometimes they'll have a gray tint to them.(: Having natural purple or silver eyes would be awesome though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my dark brown eyes, but if I had to choose a different color they would be a lighter brown or hazel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes