Is my body type a yay or a nay?

I recently lost 30 pounds over the summer and I'm very happy with the way my body is now but I'm still wanting to lose more.

Is my body type generally attractive or can I afford to lose a few more pounds? I'm 5'6 135 pounds.

Plz be honest, you don't need to sugar coat anything, I can take it! lol

I don't have enough points to post a link but I posted before and after pics on my profile
thanks everyone :)

1021

Most Helpful Girl

• You answered your own question!

("I'm very happy with the way my body looks now. . .")

I looked at your pictures and you look good. C:

Just don't lose anymore weight or else you'll lose ALL signs of feminine curves! And you'll end up having the non-womanly figure of a skinny teenage boy. D:

That is, IF you're trying to impress other people. But you wouldn't be posting this question if you weren't! >< MY 2 cents? If YOU are happy, you shouldn't give a **** about what other people think!

IF you want PURE honesty, though, I would say that you could stand to work on the muscle tone in your arms a little bit. (In MY opinion.) :X

Please, please, please do NOT let other people's opinions guide your state of mind. . .

• yeah I agree that my arms still need some work haha, thanks for your input!

• You're welcome.

You're brave for posting pics and asking for honesty! :D

I could NEVER do this.

Anyway, congrats on losing weight. You have more willpower than I ever would! C: