Would you rather live in a world where looks didn't matter or in one where everyone was good looking?

I'd rather live in one where everyone is good looking cause I really enjoy looking at beautiful girls and I wouldn't wanna give that up.

Plus if we were all good looking, looks wouldn't matter in a way cause good looking would be the norm and looks really wuldnt be an issue.

What about you?
  • Looks don't matter
  • Everyone is good looking
  • See results
    Vote C

3020

Most Helpful Girl

• A and B seem to be the same option to me then. I'd chose any world where no one cares about looks.

• they're pretty different but the same in a way yet still not equal.

cause in the second, looks do matter and whoever you're with, you're attracted to.

• they just aren't a problem, it doesn't make them irrelevant.

• Oh, okay. Well I guess I choose everyone being good-looking then.