Would you rather live in a world where looks didn't matter or in one where everyone was good looking?

I'd rather live in one where everyone is good looking cause I really enjoy looking at beautiful girls and I wouldn't wanna give that up.

Plus if we were all good looking, looks wouldn't matter in a way cause good looking would be the norm and looks really wuldnt be an issue.

What about you?
  • Looks don't matter
    Vote A
  • Everyone is good looking
    Vote B
  • See results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A and B seem to be the same option to me then. I'd chose any world where no one cares about looks.

1|1
    1|0
    • they're pretty different but the same in a way yet still not equal.

cause in the second, looks do matter and whoever you're with, you're attracted to.

• Show All
    • they just aren't a problem, it doesn't make them irrelevant.

• Oh, okay. Well I guess I choose everyone being good-looking then.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• I voted A, but my question regarding option B is this. Good looking according to who? I'm not really interested in a world of Brad Pit-ish looking guys, but I'm sure a lot of girls would think the opposite.

5|0
    1|0
    • I agree. There's nothing special about Brad Pitt, at least not to me.

• Show All
    • Well that's no fun! Haha

• haha why not?

• everyone is good looking. lets face it, looking at people who aren't attractive is... disturbing. I mean those people who could make better choices as to what they wear depending on their weight, or what they do to their face. and if everyone was good looking there wouldn't be anymore differentiating and feeling bad about yourself for not being attractive. and everyone likes a pretty face (:

0|1
    0|0
  • If everyone was diverse and there was variety then choice B. No one wants a unit of Barbies and Kens to choose from, but then again your question doesn't say everyone in choice B looked alike.

I'd just pray the standard was set up by me haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if it's physically attractive, I rather go to the one where looks doesn't matter because it's the beauty within that makes the world beautiful, if you have a friend whose pimply lost a tooth or whatever, you can still see them glowing with beauty if they are nice

0|1
    0|0
  • if everyone was good looking then it would be boring because everyone would have the same characteristics. I would rather that looks didn't matter so that everyone coud be super unique and interesting.

0|1
    0|0
    • i didn't say that they'd all look the same.

• well if everyone was perfect looking then they would have all the same traits and therefore they would look semi the same. there wouldn't be anything unique about them.

• not really, there's a lot of different traits that all look good.

like a pretty Asian girl compared to a pretty black girl, they're very different, but they can both be very pretty.

• Good looking world, I guess. Depending on who's standards we were going by. I'd prefer a world where everyone was still different, but just generally good looking. I like visually appealing things. :x

1|1
    0|1
  • ok well I said everyone is good-looking for this reason. we are all human so naturally, looks will always matter even if we want to pretend they don't. so I would prefer the world where everyone is good-looking. so then no one has to be insecure or worry about how they look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I like the world where looks didn't matter because then you can search within a persons true beauty.

2|1
    0|1
    • you would say some cheesy sh*t like that...

no jk haha

inner beauty is already more important.

• I think that I would rather live in a world where looks don't matter because I want someone to someday like me for me and not my looks. I wouldn't want to be "just another pretty face".

1|1
    0|0
  • everyone is already good looking, silly! But, in their own ways! <33

3|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 20

• Hmmm...Picking A assumes there will be ugly people...I guess I will have to pick B,because it seems better in my opinion.Since everyone looks good,then everyone is a 10/10 and in turn looks won't matter...as long as everyone stays being seen as goodlooking that is.

0|1
    0|0
  • id rather live in a world where everyone was good looking. in a way it also means looks don't matter because everyone looks good. plus if anything bad happens (like rejection) you know its not because you aren't good looking (this is assuming everyone is aware of the fact that everyone is good looking).

so basically its like living in a world where looks didn't matter, except everyone just happens to be a pleasure to look at :)

0|1
    0|0
  • This reminds of an episode from the Fairly Odd Parents were Timmy wishes everyone was grey, but people were still fighting over who are more grey, so I would have to go with a world where looks don't matter.

2|1
    0|0
  • Kinda the same thing I'd think. If everyone was good looking I think no one would care about looks then and they wouldn't matter.

But I guess in the end where it doesn't matter is best. Frees a lot of stress up for everyone and people can focus on what's more important, personality.

0|1
    0|0
    • indeed, and I just thought of this, what if there were an accident? and someone's face got f***ed up?

then they'd be one of the very rare ugly people and no one would want them...

• If you live in a world without beauty you're not truly experiencing the great amazement of life.

I believe the ugly shows just how amazing beauty is and the uglier a person is the more amazing and breathtaking the beauty becomes. Whether it be art, people, or ideas.

0|1
    0|0
  • if you think about it it's actually the same reality for both situtations. if everyone was good looking then looks wouldn't matter because there would be no bad looks in opposition to the good looks.

0|1
    0|0
    • well they'd still matter, just not in the same way they do now.

• Actually it's 50/50 because if everyone was good looking then it wouldn't matter because there would be nobody to be stuck in the minority. And "good looking" would be a concept that would cease to exist. Looks wouldn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • at times I would love to live in a world like that but then again I would be what you call an "alpha" male to a lot of people but when I get rejected it sucks and want that type of a world

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if everyone was good looking there would be no way to tell what's bad or good. I would say the first option then, where looks really didn't matter at all.

0|2
    1|0
  • Both of those situations have the affect to an extent. However beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that could cause conflict in choice B, so I choose choice A.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes