Do you think you're good looking?

Inspired by the question asked about the downsides of being attractive. As I scrolled through the responses and checked out the answerer's profiles, I couldn't help but notice some of the girls describing all the downsides of being so attractive ("I don't feel safe walking alone, I get catcalls, people only like me cause I'm good looking!) were not particularly physically attractive IMHO. Which brings me to my question. Do you honestly think you're physically attractive? Because some of these people who were, in all honesty, average on a good day, were describing their attractive people hardships as if they were a goddamn VS model. Do you know any people like this who seem to think they're attractive when they so obviously are not? Are they delusional?!

2316

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most girls my age and younger can't see the difference between good looking and easy looking I know so many ugly-average looking girls that go round with their t*ts hanging out and they think just because a few guys stared at their boobs, hit on them and wanted to hook up with them they are sexy, beautiful etc... The biggest contributor that makes girls think they are more attractive then they are is the fact there is a difference between girl pretty and guy pretty and most importantly girls blatantly lie about how attractive their friends are and the fact so many people feel the need to give excessive compliments. From what I have seen the more average looking a girl is/ least threatening a girl is the more compliments from girls she will receive. I am the type of person that finds how people act interesting and what I'm talking about is mainly what I keep see happen. I don't think I'm that attractive but I know I am, I think my body is bad/average and my face is pretty but people treat me like I'm super pretty/beautiful and fairly hot which I cannot even understand. People who are overly confident about their looks are so beyond annoying mainly when it's guys who think they are super hot and can try to be players -.-

• great answer! I agree with everything you said