When girls shave their legs?

when girls shave their legs...don't they find it difficult to get the back of the leg especially the upper back part of the leg? I mean how do you do it and do it so perfectly and consistently? Must be a pain in the ass. And how often do you shave anyway. Just curious.

150

Most Helpful Girl

• Not trying to freak you out, but I know a ton of women who don't shave At. All. in the winter... and I don't blame them lol. One of my friends argues that if she's "just going to wear skinny jeans and boots all the time, there's not point." Can't fault that really.

But it does get to be a pain, especially in the summer. However, it's not reasonably hard to do at all. If you want to see how hard it is - prepare yourself for creepy next part of the answer lol - then just stand up and pretend you have a shaver in your hand a go through the motions of trying to shave the back part of your own leg. It's really not hard, and even the most inflexible people can do it. Most girls I know, myself included, just balance one leg on the edge of the shower/bathtub and go from there.