What do yall think of the country look?

What do yall think of guys who dress country? like belt buckles, wranglers and cowboy boots?

101

Most Helpful Girl

• Too be honest, unless you are a farmer, it can seem a bit gimickey. And even then, I really don't like the look. I come from the country and I see way too many people who try to play it up, and it just becomes a joke. It's okay to wear some stuff, but don't go all out and wear a cowboy hat and cowboy boots everywhere. In my high school everyone listened to country, and now that I live in the city, I see some people try to imitate it.

It's really up to you though. It isn't a bad thing, and this is just my personal opinion.

• I'm from east texas. its about as hick as it gets out there honestly. I'm not a cowboy hat kind of guy but I just love wearing my boots. they are the most comfortable shoes I own