How important is it to wear a watch?

How important is it for a man to wear a watch?

My budget is very small but I've heard that its a must have item for a man

3212

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you even care if some fashion mag or whatever says it's a "must have"? How about wearing a watch when YOU decide it looks good on you, not when it's considered a "must have"?

• +1. I like your reply. I don't really care what fashion mag says. I just think that people who wear watches look classy and elegant. I feel naked without one. You are from Austria and I bet more people wear watches there than in North America. I am from Europe too.

• Cheers that's what I'll do. I will scan around and will buy it only when ill have enough cash or ill just find the one :)

• Right decision IMO.