Do you like facial hair?

let's demystify a myth:

do girls like facial hair?
  • Clean shaved look
  • Beard
  • Mostache
    Vote C
  • Goat beard
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E
and it's official: Clean Shaved Look wins!
interesting conclusion drawn from this poll: guys prefer a clean shaved look... so what out for those moustaches, ladies ;)

547

Most Helpful Girl

• This is so disappointing : ( Every girl I know (including myself) LOVES a guy with at least some scruff...I'm going to go ahead and tell myself that the girls that voted "clean shaven" are under 18...

• Probably a fairly valid point. It would make more sense to have a poll for over eighteens and under eighteens to get a better idea of which age group prefers what. I'm close enough to eighteen and vastly prefer a clean shaven look, but I'm willing to bed that the majority of over-eighteens prefer a bit of (non-mustache) scruff.