Girls: Do you like cologne on a man?

I use cologne all the time and was wondering if I come off a little try hard or something else. I wear it because I love the smell and I just want to smell good. I enjoy the female attention a little too but I'm not really sure what they're thinking, so enlighten me.

162

Most Helpful Girl

• A man wearing cologne is a chick magnet. Women want someone that knows how to take care of himself! It shows your not sloppy, that you do try with apperance. It's not "feminine" (well, unless you wear a womens perfume!)- good on you. If you want to be classy- don't wear crappy, cheap cologne (it smells cheap AND makes you look cheap!)