Do you "think" you are ugly?

I have been thinking about the "ugly" term when we relate it toward our appearance.

I think we "believe"things are ourselves are ugly. It is all what your opinion is of yourself.

If you go around asking other opinions of your appearance...no answer will be completely the same...it will f*** with your head, and this causes you to pick sides. Positive or Negative. If you believe you are ugly. You are ugly. If you believe you are good looking, you are good looking. I think you will have support from others in any direction...more or less. My point is, it is truly your honest opinion. Not mine.

It boils down to what you think of yourself. People will screw you over.

To answer my question: I think I am both. That is what makes me awesome. I am officially proud to say that. I have no doubt or hate toward my opinion of myself. I am content. No need for clarification. I know myself more than anyone else could know me.

• I know I am ugly.
  • I am good looking.
  • I am average looking, a combination of both.
    Vote C
  • I really don't know.
    Vote D

2010

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it, I know it.

And lying about it does not change fact.

Others lying about it does not change fact.

But people have said it enough times throughout my life I have learned that it's true.

> It boils down to what you think of yourself.

And what do I think of myself? I know I'm ugly.

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=ooaGhYFHIzg