What Do You Think Of Emo ?

Everyone Attack The Emo$ And I Just Want To Know Why !, I Mean Can't you Accept The Style Or The Way They Think ?

144

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know any emos personally and I think many people are like me. Everything I know of emos comes from the media-films showing depressed and weird people, newspapers and teen magazines showing pictuf people cutting themselves...and at the end the impression is that they are just lonely, depressed, aimless people that have nothing better to do in life than to make it more miserable. That's what I was made to think by the media-don't blame me for this. The info shown in media must have come from somewhere...:///

I DONT KNOW TELL ME WHO THEY ARE!

S

:D