How often do you worry about being attractive to the opposite gender?

On a scale of one to ten how much do you worry about being attractive to the opposite gender either physically and mentally?

about 4/10 for me.
I suppose I should clarify: 4/10 on looks for me. Then about 7/10 mentally. I usually worry about if I'm too boring for the girl, or if she will ignore me for whatever reason. ><
BTW

1 = you don't worry at all

10 = you worry a lot

2016

Most Helpful Girl

• I spend many sleepless nights thinking about both :-p

• Really? :-O

• If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change a past or future event, then you are residing on another planet with a different reality system.

~ William James

Thanks for the ba :-)